In such kind of friendly discussions, it is polite tio answer all
questions, not only some selected ones.
However perhaps it will be better to speak about usable truths, those that
can be put to work to us.
If it is about truth re Cold Fusion, I will ask you to take a look
to the 2005 Survey made by Steve Krivit and me. And to judge what's the
situation today. great scarcity in matter of certainties.
Peter