On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 5:53 PM, Mauro Lacy <ma...@lacy.com.ar> wrote:

> On 11/06/2011 12:49 PM, Mauro Lacy wrote:
>
>> On 11/06/2011 11:41 AM, John Harris wrote:

weekends.
What I wrote is connected to  a subject more popular here these days. The
future is unknown, but perhaps it could be useful to )re) read the play
OXYGEN by Djerassi and Hoffman
http://www.djerassi.com/oxygen11/oxygen.htm
I have translated it in Romanian but the text was lost due to a hard-disk
crash.
It gives an answer to the question: who has discovered oxygen? Not an
absolute answer.

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania