I originally surmised heat exchanger fins on the bottom, but several
vorts insisted that there is no evidence for heat fins on the bottom and
that the reactor cell is bolted to the bottom (but I didn't show bolts).
So I removed the fins on the bottom.

Your comment about the internal water flow is interesting.  I will
consider how to represent that input.

I presume when you say "hot input" you are referring to the top T
fitting that is the water/steam outlet.  Where is the evidence that it
"IS" 3 bar?  Have you identified the part used?  The operating steam
temperatures are more consistent with operation at ~1 bar gauge.  I
thought it sufficient to simply mark it as "~1", but if there is
evidence that it could be as much as 3 bar (gauge or absolute?) then the
figure will need to be revised.  I don't really have a problem with
adding the ? though.  If the internal pressure really is 3 bar gauge,
then the reactor must be operating full of water and it is probably
superheated liquid water that exits the hot outlet and flashes to steam
as it exits into lower pressure, cooling some of the water around it and
causing a water/steam mix in the output.

Bob Higgins