The average temperature of steam flowing out of the pipe is reported
as 104.5 degrees.

The average temperature of the water input is reported as 18.3
degrees.

The reservoir capacity is less than a cubic meter, therefore its
contents went a couple times through the reactor.

If the reservoir contents got too hot, it would have been noticed.
Therefore the reservoir water temperature did not exceed, say, 25
degrees.

Even if only water flowed through the pipe, and even if we assume that
its temperature was actually only 100 degrees, then at least 1.17 GJ
of energy would be required.  The input energy was only 238 MJ.

There is clearly a large amount of excess energy, unless we assume
that the whole report and everything else was falsified.
--
Berke Durak