Berke Durak <berke.du...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > If we assume only a small amount was vaporized and the major amount
> > of water was neither heated nor vaporized and flew back through the
> > second pipe, then excess energy is not required.
>
> So you say no water was heated now?  Do you have any basis for that
> assumption?  How did Fiovaranti get the 104.5 degrees reading then?
> Did Rossi hide heaters in the pipe?!?  With that kind of assumption,
> one can dismiss even the most careful demonstration.

Right. And, as I pointed out above, the customer has presumably hauled the
machine away to their labs, and they are now looking at it closely and
performing many more tests. Assuming there is customer, it is certain they
will do this. They will find anything like heaters hidden in the pipes. It
is absurd to speculate that Rossi did this, because he would be caught in a
matter of days. Corporations do not pay millions of dollars for novel
equipment without breaking it down and checking every centimeter of it, to
see how it works. That is why they buy it! That is the only reason anyone
would buy an eCat.

If there are any stupid tricks such as hidden heaters, they are *certain to
be caught*, and Rossi is certain to be arrested and jailed. He knows that.
He also knows what it is like being in jail.

I think the chances of fooling someone like Fioravanti with a hidden heater
are between zero and none, but even if you fooled him, you would be caught
a few weeks later.