I perfectly agree with you and consider that what Mary Yugo says is a
necessary and useful part of the broad spectrum of opinions re Rossi.
Being a convinced feminist, I think ladies can be rational and very
smart and good scientists & technologists so I will abstain from asking her
unpolitely if she is not actually my old friend Guy Moray from Aberdeen.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania