At 07:31 AM 11/15/2011, James Bowery wrote:
The pseudoskeptics continually assert that their criticism of those who are investigating Rossi's claims has nothing to do with whether Pons and Fleischmann had any validity to their claims.  This rhetorical maneuver denies the obvious Bayesian law of prior probability distribution:  If P&F's cold fusion claim was not valid then any subsequent claims of advances on P&F's cold fusion claim are likewise invalidated.

Nice rant ...   I would point out that the only Bayesian analysis I've seen is Cravens (on vortex) and Letts
http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/CravensDtheenablin.pdf  :

> Statistical and Bayesian studies show that observation of the Fleischmann-Pons effect is correlated with
the criteria and that production of “excess heat” is a real physical effect “beyond a reasonable doubt.”

ps On keyboards : I'm on my 6'th desktop system, but I still use the keyboard from my 3rd .. an excellent clicky IBM KB-8923 keyboard.