At 03:24 PM 11/16/2011, Terry Blanton wrote:
2)  Take a look at the exhaust cap.  A genset running full bore vent
cap will be at a 90 degree angle to the exhaust pipe.  In Mat's vid,
it looks to be at about 80 degrees or less.  A genset exhaust vent cap
will open this wide on idle.  Sure, a small detail, but thar be the
devil!

I predicted that would come up !!!!
http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg53977.html

d) You can clearly see the exhaust cap on the generator [01:19] ... lets see : we can calculate the exhaust velocity from the angle of the cap and the strength of gravity and/or the restraining spring and from that we can calculate the power being generated.