On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 4:46 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> How do we know the genset output?  It's probably capable of 8x that much.
>>

> We do not know the output. We have to trust that Fioravaniti is telling
> the truth. There is no way to independently verify this test. The previous
> tests were manifestly real by first-principle observation alone, but for
> this test we have nothing.

Actually, even if you trust F. about the energy during the run the data is
entirely consistent with no excess heat.

Previous tests are also consistent with no excess heat, based on your
first-principle observation. All we know for sure is the ecat stayed at the
boiling point for 3.25 hours with water flowing through at about 1 g/L.
There is no need at all to invoked nuclear reactions to explain that.