On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 9:24 PM, Robert Leguillon <
robert.leguil...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I believe that he was recommending warming up the E-Cats before most of
> the reporters show up, with minimal supervision, if their time is too
> precious.
> It was not a theory on what may have occurred, merely a suggestion on what
> could occur to avail a longer (and hence more conclusive) run time.
> I disagree, but just wanted to clarify.

Yes. That's what I meant in this instance. Thanks, sometimes I need to be
clarified.

But, in some other posts, I *have* suggested that the multi-cat might have
had some residual heat from previous runs. There certainly appears to be
some, because from time zero in Lewan's spreadsheet, the input water is
15C, and the output is 30C. That may not represent much heat, except we
don't know the flow rate during the warm-up period, and the detailed heat
transfer time constants.