As a "pragmatic skeptic", playing the essential role in scientific
collaboration of offering reason and public shared evidence based critical
evaluation and alternative interpretations, I caution as a member of the
loyal opposition that the members of the loyal proponents not succumb to
the very human temptation to demonize  ridicule belittle dismiss exclude
those fellows who present opportunities to constantly improve both content
and communication about challenging new lines of advance -- remember most
attacks falter, fail or become mired, but that motivates finding new and
better ways to proceed in exploring the forever complex treasure house of
REAL.   Willingness to positively practice collaboration among very
different points of view and modes of work is key to all human progress,
especially now in the instantaneous world Net.

How do you reverse being turned into a Newton by that witch Mary Yugo?
I don't notweN...

Pseudosceptics is a better term to be honest. The ones who dispaly bizarre