From: Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Nov 18, 2011 10:57 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:High school physics says > 1 GJ excess energy for the Oct. 28
demo

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 8:13 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

If they wish to discuss one issue in depth, I will attempt to find time, but
they should be required to support their claims instead of just suppositions.

My claims have been supported in detail. More than I can say for yours or
Rossi's.

Why do skeptics think that shouting  the same words many times will make them
true?

I don't, And I only repeat my arguments in *response* to repetitions of the
same erroneous claims made by the Rossians.