On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 12:25 AM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

>>  Rossi has given out *far* more proof than any previous cold fusion
>> researcher.
>>

>  >That is a damning statement for the field of cold fusion. Now, if Rossi
> fizzles in a few years, that should mean there was never anything to cold
> fusion.
>
> Rossi is not the only horse in the race.  It is not fair to use a broad
> sweep.

The broad sweep came from Rothwell. Rossi may not be the only horse, but
according to Rothwell, he is the best and fastest horse. So if he goes
down, that won't say much for the rest of the field.

>    There are videos and data from the Oct. 6 test. That test is
>> irrefutable by first principles. The tests from earlier this year were also
>> excellent despite the poor instrumentation.
>>

>  >Once again, cold fusion standards are pitifully low...
>
> Why rush to judgement.

Because, even if he's right, the demo has not convinced the world. And with
the claims he's made, he should be able to do it easily. So the judgement
is on the quality of the demo, which is pitiful, even if he is right

.

>  you do not even understand steam at one atmosphere never gets much hotter
>> than 100°C.
>>

>  >Oh god, you're relapsing. Steam can be heated to any temperature you
> want at 1 atmosphere.
>
>  >Don't you know anything?
>
> This is not the proper way to address fellow vortex mates.

You're probably right, but have you seen the way he addressed me, that is,
when he still read my posts?

I'll do my best to keep my comments respectful.