On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 8:14 PM, Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 11:08 PM, Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ackshully, it's the mineral content which concerns Dr. Jacobson.
> Polycystic patients are prone to kidney stones.

That makes sense but it tends to rule out ordinary bottled water.  I
imagine she has to drink distilled.  And also to be cautious of minerals in
general.  I wonder how she manages to get enough calcium.  And she probably
has to be careful of foods that metabolize to oxalates and urates because
both are frequently stone components.  It must be a difficult regimen.
Sorry to the rest for the digression but this was interesting to me.