I wish you the best in your efforts.  Is it confirmed yet?
Personally I think Rossi has moved LENR ahead and has something very
exciting, but not yet ready for prime time.  (I am excited
by defkalion-energy's statements and I suspect they have moved Rossi's
invention even farther.)

You clearly know how to test something such as this and I cannot add
expertise in this regard.  However, from a logic point of view, please
consider testing 3 domains.

   - Startup:  I amazed that Rossi can get his e-cat started on demand,
   even if there is sometime seemingly delays.   So is there some sort of
   protocol or is it just get things up to temperature and wait and hope?
   - Operation:  clearly a longer term test measuring input energy versus
   output is all that is needed (a black box) and ignoring some of the
   silliness regarding blanks.  (I think the non self sustained is a better
   approach as it implies more control and longer term)
   - Control:  The frequency generator seems to be a latecomer to his
   invention, but in any case, if Rossi can actually control the reation rate
   this changes the worl immediately.  Wow!

If you can get in the door and verify this, you will be Rossi's savior as
he is blowing the business end big time.