Rossi has said it becomes too much Cu. I seem to recall he said the fuel was 30% Cu after 6 months and 60% Cu after 12 months.

AG

On 11/26/2011 2:33 AM, Alain dit le Cycliste wrote:
moreover Deuterium is known to be a killing contaminant of Ni-H cells...

maybe is it why the fuel have to be changed despite very few is used?

i'm curious to know why the Ni fuel have to be change every 6month, while it is very little consumed? it is "cooked" (crytal lattice modified by heat, chemical reactions), or contaminated with Cu, or D ...

anyway , it is good to have at last phenomenological science,
that works before the model know how...
we are far from the dogmatic science and models abused as proof.

2011/11/25 Robert Lynn <robert.gulliver.l...@gmail.com <mailto:robert.gulliver.l...@gmail.com>>

likely