On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 10:01 AM, Berke Durak <berke.du...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd be happier when you guys come up with real arguments and not silly "I
> don't
> like his handwriting!" arguments.

Sure.  The argument against the October 28 test is that the customer
is anonymous and who Fioravanti works for is also unknown.  If the
customer is, as I suspect, a fabrication, then Fioravanti works for
Rossi as a part of a scam.

Or, it's possible that Fioravanti has no idea about the potential
errors involved in measuring enthalpy by using only the heat of
vaporization of water.  Frankly, I find that unlikely but it is
possible that if Rossi could scam Kullander, Essen and Lewans, he
could also scam Fioravanti with the same ruse.  Of course, that would
assume there is a customer which I find very doubtful, admittedly, so
far, on subjective information mainly.

Nobody who was able to report about it saw the meter readings.  When
you cite energy in and energy out, you are simply quoting Rossi and
Fioravanti.

For those who think this was a legitimate demonstration, I'd like to
ask you why the invited guests, consisting of reporters and
scientists, were never shown any of the measurements?  You don't
suppose a remote display of all relevant data, including the generator
output during the test, could have been shown to them?  Exactly why
were they there other than to lend some wobbly credibility to Rossi's
claim?