On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 6:57 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Craig Haynie <cchayniepub...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> He's already sold 13 of these things and plans to deliver in them in 3
>> months.

If I said he was a scammer and will be arrested, you'd correct me to
be sure I said it was my opinion and in any case far from proven or
certain.   Yet you state,  and seem comfortable is saying as if it
were fact, that Rossi has sold 13 megawatt plants and all you are
going by is his say so and the lame show he put on October 28.  Maybe
you should qualify that each time as "according to Rossi" or "Rossi
says" to keep to the same sort of standard you demand of skeptical
remarks.  Unless you know a whole lot I don't and then I wish you were
at liberty to say what the heck it is.