Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> He's already sold 13 of these things and plans to deliver in them in 3
> >> months.
>

> If I said he was a scammer and will be arrested, you'd correct me to
> be sure I said it was my opinion and in any case far from proven or
> certain.

I would never say that! You have that wrong. It is not "far from proven."
On the contrary, there is not one tiny bit of evidence for this. It is *
entirely* your opinion. If there were any evidence at all, such a police
report, or a complaint, or even a rumor that someone has invested other
than Ampenergo, or that someone has been ripped off, I am sure you would
provide details.

>   Yet you state,  and seem comfortable is saying as if it
> were fact, that Rossi has sold 13 megawatt plants and all you are
> going by is his say so and the lame show he put on October 28.

All readers here know that this is Rossi's say so, and there is no other
evidence. You need not repeat that. Also, this is not Craig Haynie's
opinion and he did not say it is a fact.

Maybe you should qualify that each time as "according to Rossi" or "Rossi
> says" . . .

Why? Everyone know that. You should say X or Y is "merely my opinion" or
"this is only my intuitive gut feeling" when you say something totally
unsupported by any fact. That is the proper form a debate. Haynie is not
Rossi so he does not need to qualify Rossi's assertions. Everyone can form
an opinion of Rossi's credibility. He is famous; Haynie and you are not, so
you two (and I course) are obligated to identify own own opinions.

You seem to have some difficulty differentiating between your own intuitive
gut feelings, possibly true facts, and hard facts. Ask yourself if there is
any objective evidence for the claim. Any at all. If there is not, it is
the former, and you should say so.