On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 10:36 AM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

>  I think I recall him suggesting that if it is in fact 470 kW, then that
> is due to LENR energy release.  I would assume that he will come back and
> respond to your
> statement in that manner.

You recall incorrectly. Here's what I said about that:

"Actually, even if the evidence supported 470 kW for 5.5 hours, I would not
be convinced of nuclear reactions given the size of that thing, and the
fact that no one inspected any of the modules, and the fact that it was
connected to a big running generator.

Cut the cables to the generator, prove 470 kW output by sparging the steam,
or obviously superheating it, or using a properly configured heat
exchanger, or converting the heat to obvious mechanical work or
electricity, and then run it for a few weeks or even days without input,
and then he'd have something.

But with the data reported, it fits 70 kW out, and so there isn't even
evidence of excess heat, let alone cold fusion. "