They do not pay us enough :-)  The hours are long and the pay is short.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen A. Lawrence <sa...@pobox.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Nov 28, 2011 12:38 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Rossi blog -- Hank Mills proposes a side-by-side blank test

On 11-11-28 12:28 PM, Alan J Fletcher wrote:
[ ... ]

Andrea Rossi
November 28th, 2011 at 1:15 AM

Dear Hank Mills (regarding the answer to RH):
I am very sorry, but I must say I do not agree on the fact that further public
tests could have any importance, the puppett-snakes would increase the attacks
( they are paid for this from the puppetteers)

HEY -- somebody's paying people to say bad stuff about Rossi?

Who?

Can I get some of it, if I get back onto Vortex and come out hard against
Rossi?  Or maybe if I start posting in his forum?

I've got a website -- will somebody pay me to put up an anti-Rossi page?

Wow, this sounds like an opportunity!