-----Original Message-----
From: Horace Heffner

NICE, Horace - thanks for explaining this once again in the context of an
incorrect view (Hajdukovic). I finally understand where you are coming from.
This is the best stuff to appear on Vortex in months and makes me glad I did
not sign off when the incessant rehash-of-the-rehash started.

Jones

Hajdukovic wrote in his paper:  "It is difficult to believe that
quantum vacuum does not interact gravitationally with the baryonic
matter immersed in it. In spite of it, the quantum vacuum is ignored
in astrophysics and cosmology; not because we are not aware of its
importance but because no one has any idea what the gravitational
properties of the quantum vacuum are.  In absence of any knowledge,
as a starting point, we have conjectured that particles and
antiparticles have the gravitational charge of opposite sign."

What hubris. He is apparently unfamiliar with Jefimenko. The
gravitational properties of the vacuum are described by the values
epsilon_g = 1/(4 Pi G), and mu_g = 4 Pi G/(C_g)^2, where c_g is the
speed of gravity waves, and epsilon_g and mu_g correspond to their
electromagnetic analogs.

In 2007 I converted Jemimenko's theory into a full isomorphism
between the laws of electromagnetism and the laws of gravimagnetism.
Creating this isomorphism involves the use of the imaginary number i
in gravimagnetic terms, and thus the potential addition of 3
dimensions to any theory of everything.  For a quick synopsis see:

http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/CosmicSearch.pdf

especially Table 2 and related discussion. The gravitational
properties of the vacuum are defined.

The simplistic model of positrons having negative gravitational
charge leaves some potential gaping holes with regards to symmetry in
nature, relating to mirror matter in particular. See:

http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/GravityPairs.pdf

The main thing Hajdukovic misses with regards to the applicability of
the MOND equation to galactic mechanics, is that black holes
necessarily manufacture negative gravitational charge matter, spewing
it into space at cosmic ray velocities, creating approximately
spherical halos around galaxies.  In the process black holes increase
in mass correspondingly.  Space is filled with negative gravitational
mass as well as invisible (mirror matter) positive gravitational
mass. The  negative charge gravitational mass makes the universe
expand.  This is not dipolar mass which provide vacuum properties,
but rater fully separated gravitational charge mass produced from
black holes.

For a description as to why the MOND theory (coincidentally and
fundamentally erroneously) fits galactic rotational motion, see p. 24
ff of:

http://mtaonline.net/~hheffner/FullGravimag.pdf

That is my take on all this, anyway, a renegade view. A quantum view
of gravity is necessarily at odds with GR and thus immediately
rejected as wrong. There will not be any serious effort to consider
that GR is wrong until it becomes obvious that gravity waves in the
form predicted by GR do not exist. The alternative, the existence of
gravitons and thus also graviphotons is far more exciting due to the
stunning astronomical and practical applications (see
CosmicSearch.pdf for some of those.)

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/