On Nov 29, 2011, at 3:27 PM, Jones Beene wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Horace Heffner

NICE, Horace - thanks for explaining this once again in the context of an incorrect view (Hajdukovic). I finally understand where you are coming from. This is the best stuff to appear on Vortex in months and makes me glad I did
not sign off when the incessant rehash-of-the-rehash started.

Jones

Thanks, Jones. I've missed your sometimes wildly speculative but always fascinating and informative essays on many subjects.

I'm hoping the Rossi circus will come to a definitive end soon, one way or another. Maybe then the URL and citation free innumerate arm waving noise level will be reduced. I have thousands of unread vortex messages from the past year I did not have time to read. I've undoubtedly missed some wheat in discarding the chaff.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/