Am 02.12.2011 22:35, schrieb Jed Rothwell:
ecat builder wrote:
Hi All,

I posted the contents of a slide presentation by Dennis Bushnell that
he gave at at the LENR conference at Glenn Research Center, NASA.

Thank you! But please start a new thread when you change the topic. Let me change the title now, to bring this to people's attention.

My favorite quote from Dr. Bushnell is:
"In Short, LENR , depending upon the TBD performance, appears to be
capable of Revolutionizing Aerospace across the board. No other single
technology even comes close to the potential impacts of LENR upon
Agency Missions."

http://www.ecatplanet.net/content.php?123-LENR-Presentation-by-Dennis-Bushnell-Chief-Scientist-NASA-Langley
I believe, Bushnell is not an active chief scientist anymore but a former chief scientist.
He is growing old and at NASA they gave him a jester's license.
They did this with many other merited old scientists when they started to develop strange theories about aliens and UFO's in the past.

best regards,
Peter