I've look a gain, and I'm still suspect about using ZPE, because ZPE is
only an energy that you cannot use to go below... by definition.

note that about the law I talk about, GR, QP, TD1/2, I'm just very very
suspect about theory that assume a violation of that laws...
I know that in some conditions, those laws seems broken (often in fact no,
but they seems to if you are narrow minded), but those conditions are not
common (typically Planck scale or cosmologic). moreover those law breaking,
are totally in continuity with usual respect of the laws. law are
asymptotically respected.
that is the way QP and GR are working perfectly, yet are incompatible at
the corner of their respective validity domain.

about TD1 and 2, they look consequences of other basic laws (TD1 seems
linked to QP)
TD2 seems surprisingly respected (even for black hole). maybe it is linked
to the structure of causality.

I've seems so many proposed theries that proposed breaking of laws, with
strong hope of the community, that got refuted (eg: non Newtonian
gravity)...

for me the domains of those law is the one I should apply the moto :
(forgot the translation) considerable proposal, considerable proof.

but as I say, cold fusion is not breaking any law.

however, hot fusion is a quite well known process, and hot fusion ( ITER
and inertial confinement) effort are just awfully complex R&D process...
I'm afraid that thoses days because politic and business looks for results,
the research have became simple R&D,  and maybe a little consulting (as
dilbert say, the job to find reasons to justify the boss desire)..