From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Dec 5, 2011 3:46 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]: ECAT Triggered by Cosmic Rays?

It seems to me that a universal theme in “cold fusion” is a triggering
mechanism that releases stored potential energy.
In all cases, a “cold fusion” system is a system that is heavily coherent in a
quantum mechanical(QM) sense.
Potential energy builds up and is stored by these coherent atoms.
When one of these coherent atoms becomes QM decoherent and leaves the QM
assemblage through the action of a trigger, it releases this potential energy
over the entire QM assemblage. This averaging tends to transform and lower the
intensity of the energy spike over the entire assemblage to thermal levels.
Such triggers can be in the form of a laser pulse, an electric spark, a high
energy particle, a phonon in a metal lattice, a mechanical shock…
This trigger can precipitate a cascade of potential energy conversion to
kinetic energy release such as has been seen in a Mills or an Arata powder, or
it could be a continuing phonon based  thermalization process as has been seen
in a Piantelli or Rossi system.