Axil,

Interesting comment.

Maybe it's worth noting that the Zeno-effect (decay deceleration) and the
anti-Zeno effect (decay acceleration) can coexist and "see-saw" in some
some systems.  See:

"Observation of the Quantum Zeno and Anti-Zeno effects in an unstable system"
http://arxiv.org/abs/quant-ph/0104035

"Quantum Zeno and anti-Zeno effects in an Unstable System with Two Bound
State"
http://arxiv.org/abs/quant-ph/0502075

Reifenschweiler's results are a real puzzle.

Lou Pagnucco