On a cautionary note: Rossi's terse response strikes me as a matter of
personal interpretation. With Rossi, personal interpretation can mean a lot
of different scenarios. I find myself asking, how is Rossi choosing to
exploit the word "begun" in this particular case.

Maybe it actually does means Rossi & Co. are now building eCats in the U.S.

...Or maybe it just means R&Co are thinking about what's all involved in
producing eCats in the U.S.. In other words, maybe they have done nothing
more than to begin thinking about the matter. ...or maybe R&Co is still in
negotiation with various enterprises within the U.S. about what's all
involved in producing eCats.

Speculation on the word, "begun" can be endless. With no specific details we
know absolutely nothing other than what Rossi chooses to tell us for public
consumption.

With Rossi, his use of the word, "begun" in this particular case, strikes me
as having been strategically stated. It strikes me as an attempt to take
some of the wind out of DGT's recent public announcements. IOW, Rossi is
saying, if you want to cash in on the biggest deal of the century get on
board WITH US NOW!!! AVOID CHEAP IMMITATIONS... aka DGT.

In matters of marketing, or more specifically, establishing market share,
anything goes. The more outrageous the claim, the better. ;-)

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks