From: robert.leguil...@hotmail.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Acceleration Under Load
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 23:12:03 -0600

The central issue is that Acceleration Under Load (AUL) is a misnomer. The
acceleration is occurring when coils are being shorted. Two issues arise:
1) The initial power/rpm ratio is set while these same "regenerative coils" are
presenting opposition to movement. In most experiments, just moving the coils
out of the way would result in more rpm/watt.
2) Shorting the coil does create a collapsing magnetic field. The time constant
of the collapsing field is proportional to the resistance to electrical
current. If the shorted coil collapses at just the right speed w.r.t. the disk
rotation, it would cause a "push" in the direction of rotation. There could be
a higher rpm of rotation at a lower torque value, and only within the narrow
band of rotation frequency.

In the video