I've been lurking here for a couple of months now and have learned a great deal from all the comments. But reading this really saddened me. I truly hope that one day these so called scientists that refuse to admit there is something going on with CF or LENR end up being discredited and ripped apart by the media for only looking out for their own interests and not for the better of science. What goes round must come round.

I wonder what this will do for Rossi if, as is speculated, SPAWAR was his secret customer?