On Dec 29, 2011, at 12:48 PM, Mark Iverson-ZeroPoint wrote:

Primarily for the theorists in the Collective…
This from the Ni-H yahoo group...
-Mark

------------------------
I try to explain it:
All you have to do is, to put the electron from the H-atom nearer to the nucleus and Fusion will happen. From the K-electron capture from Be-7 I know, that a faktor 4 is enough. So, how can this be done? Idea comes from Muon, where it is proved, so just enhance the effective mass of the surrounding electron.

Vektorpotential A = 1/2 B  *  r
    (B orthogonal A,  B=const,  r is distance)

For Fusion,  A >= sqr(5.405961)*mc/e=0.004 Tesla*meter
(to enlarge elektron energy about 782.333keV from proton to Neutron)

and from this B>=0.008 Tesla (r=1m). For a 5 cm chamber diameter,
it is B >= 0.16 Tesla (if I am right :-)).

Iron is also important, because it has a high Curie temperature.
For Nickel is T Curie 360 Celsius, for Iron T Curie 768 Celsius.

So, the iron in the chamber enlarges the magnetic field from outside by about a factor 1000.

Dietmar

Something being overlooked here is that a single iron atom in a nano- cluster of about 100 Ni atoms can magnetize the entire cluster, without an external field.

Add a bit of iron (and in some cases copper) to the Ni, heat treat with hydrogen, and you have mu metal. This can increase the permeability by a factor of 40!

See my comments on this at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg59662.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg44662.html

There are many forms of mu metal. I noted a specific mu metal composition as an example: 80% Ni, 14% Fe, 5% Mo, 0.5% Mn, plus trace S, Si, C, P. This is a very good protium cold fusion lattice prospect. Curie temp about 454°C. The saturation induction is surprisingly low though, at 7500 gauss. Permeability is 325,000!

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/