________________________________
From: Aussie Guy E-Cat

"Could be an unknown reaction going on here"??? You mean "There is an unknown
reaction going on here". As for salvaging, there is nothing to salvage. The
"experiment rules". Game, Set, Match.

Should I again mention the observed transmutations? Yea I know, they can't be
real as there are no nuclear reactions occurring here, even those that we may
not understand. So what is it a Philosopher's Stone (ZPE powered per chance?)
causing the observed transmutations, if they are not the result of a nuclear
reaction, which you claim is not happening?

Maybe simpler to admit there are nuclear reactions occurring and you can't
explain them using existing knowledge. That said do you accept wide ranging
transmutations are occurring in FPE devices, even though you have no idea how
they are occurring?

AG