Why you put a negative spin on this is beyond me? It is the best news you could have reported. IT WORKS!!!!!

Have you never worked with a lead edge product before? You do know that the "leading edge" is also called the "bleeding edge" and for very good reasons.

AG

On 1/15/2012 9:45 AM, Jones Beene wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Aussie Guy E-Cat

Mary you need to direct this to Jones Beene who claims to have the inside
information ...

AG: I could not make it any clearer in the prior post that I am not a Rossi
insider.

OTOH - AG - you have consistently said that you talk to AR often (3 times
per day ?) and that you are an insider.

So AG - on the next call to AR - ask him directly - will be fixing the
failed first reactor in Bologna, or at the customer's location?

He will not disclose the name of the customer, and I cannot confirm it.

End of story. For today, anyway.

Jones