Jones,

You should have posted the free version of that paper at URL:
http://www.ladir.cnrs.fr/pages/fillaux/152_JPCM_2006_3229.pdf

Also related may be the paper:
Proton transfer across hydrogen bonds: From reaction path to Schrödinger’s
cat*
http://media.iupac.org/publications/pac/2007/pdf/7906x1023.pdf

and other citing papers at:
http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&lr=&cites=14755060705510149149&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=QTwWT4uZMq3KiAKR1YTGDw&sa=X&oi=science_links&ct=sl-citedby&resnum=2&ved=0CCkQzgIwAQ

This is very interesting but also very difficult reading - even apart from
CF/LENR connections.  I have not really seen related material before.
Hopefully, some more elementary introductory papers are available.  If I
find any, I will post pointers to them.  Do you know of any?

Regards,
Lou Pagnucco