On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 7:31 PM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Did anyone look for a time stamp on the video? It was obviously not taken at
> the same time at the earlier one, since the door is now closed. Also, when
> did the second video surface?
>
> Had Terry not posted that Rossi has already let it slip that he was replacing
> gaskets in the "megawatt unit," then it would be easy for him, or a supporter
> to say the second video was taken on October 29, say, right before it was to
> be shipped, and furthermore that Rossi was doing the work at the "customer's"
> facility. Riiiight.

How has Rossi survived financially?

When AR made his agreement with DGT, he made it clear that they could
have rights to all "but the military".  Many on the internet
interpreted this to mean that AR did NOT want his invention to be used
by the military and assigned him to noble causes (not Nobel, who
regretted making TNT).  Well, this author interpreted it differently.
I saw it as an indication that AR already HAD AN AGREEMENT WITH THE
MILITARY.  (I know, Mary, don't bother.)

Now, all indications (to this author) is that AR is being funded by
the military and his demonstration in October marked a milestone for a
payment whether they took delivery or not.  I would suggest that he
probably got €500M or more and now is working to achieve full duty
operation in order to achieve a second milestone.

Or not.