Hi Brad
Thanks for the update
Its interesting that DFK say they dont use an RFG
The Rossi web site say they use it to sustain and stablise the reaction  plus
an element @ approx 400 -600 c
Chan (I think) doesnt use a element in the chamber , but uses  the rfg. He
loads the Ni, fe,Ca,Cu with H  ( step process)
and now Ortiz
More than one way to skin a cat........(sorry cat lovers , analogy only)
Pete