On Fri, 20 Jan 2012, Stephen A. Lawrence wrote:
So, he was clearly a bald face liar, asking people for money for something he certainly knew he didn't have.

To suggest that we welcome him back to the list, after he stole money from list members, would be outrageous. (I'm not sure anyone actually made that suggestion.)

Already happened. He popped up a few years later (perhaps on freenrg-L rather than here?) but instantly vanished again as soon as someone asked whether *any* vortex SMOT pre-pays were still not reimbursed.

William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  206-762-3818    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci