Keef, over here in the states, the saying goes,
"Don't throw the baby (LENR) out with the bath-water (GOW)."

Where Rossi fits into that saying is debatable...
-mark
From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 4:21 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Keef Versus Greg Watson

I agree 100% with Mark on this.

And it is not a fine point. The 'bad guys' are being confused in the dust of
high body count.

Keef - my advice to you - is to get your act together on your real
adversary. It is GOW and not LENR. LENR is essentially correct, as science.
Yes, it rests on the vagaries of QM, but it may carry QM to the altar and
not the other way around. Check out the LENR/CANR site, because you lose
most of your allies if you try to go too far with this.

IOW, to be precise - you buddy Greg is a jerk who just happened to back into
this technology as a vehicle for his own scam, not a contributor to the
technology in any way.

Jones