On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 9:06 AM, Alain Sepeda <alain.sep...@gmail.com>wrote:

> this behavior is coherent with the thermoelectric story, as told by his
> opponents...
> optimistic, betting all on a small lab success, lying, making failures
> disappear by frauds, trying to make it desperately works despite problems...

I have looked fairly intensively for any evidence that Rossi **ever** had a
working device that he showed to DOD and was properly tested by U of NH or
any other U and I could not find it.  I think it was all entirely a lie
from the start.  Additional evidence for that hypothesis is that if it were
real, it could have been duplicated by Rossi using the same methods he
originally used to make the device, perhaps with additional help and
support from DOD which would have been easy to get at the time.

The other issue about this mess is why Rossi submitted the non-working
samples to start with.  Didn't he ever test them?  Was he so incompetent or
negligent that he didn't know the devices didn't work when they were in
fact more than 2 orders of magnitude (100X) off the target?

I think the TE devices were deliberate fraud not unlike what the E-cat is
likely to end up being and for the same motive:  money up front and excuses
later.

I am surprised, Alain, that you overlook those facts.

I think the same reasoning applies in kind to Petroldragon but it's much
more complex an affair and I have not studied that.  I did spend a bit of
time with the TE device story.  It's damning in my opinion.  Both for DOD
which did not do due diligence and of course for Rossi who almost certainly
defrauded them.

Of course if someone can point me to data from a reputable and credible
source showing that those TE device samples did what Rossi said, then the
whole thing is a big mystery:  why have those methods not been pursued
since the 2004 fiasco?