From: Axil Axil [mailto:janap...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 11:50 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Rossi's Best Chance

IMHO, quiescence is caused by deterioration of the micro-powder surface due
to inadequate heat control.

I speculate that DGT has move the heat producing powder zone to the reactor
vessel wall. The powder is mechanically affixed to the reactor vessel wall
with excellent heat transfer characteristics.

Because of this design change, the temperature of the powder will never
exceed the coolant temperature and therefore is "idiot proofed"

But in order to get the powder above the Curie temperature of nickel, the
coolant must support very high temperature heat transfer in excess of 400C.

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 4:06 PM, Alain Sepeda <alain.sep...@gmail.com>