Jones,

My reply was originally to Mark Iverson's thread - I don't know why it
started a new one.  Mark is citing some experiments showing that
photosynthesis is more efficient when driven by selected multiple fixed
frequencies, and wonders whether there is a connection with CF/LENR
effects.

Good question on Ni-H.  Rossi apparently uses an RF-generator.  I have to
check on others, like Miley and Defkalion.  Energetics uses ultrasound -
their signal is imprecisely defined in their patent application,  but it's
clearly broadband, and appears to have a discrete "picket-fench" spectrum.

Based on the papers I've perused, I'd guess that optimal em/sonic
stimulation depends sensitively on particle size, temperature, morphology,
density, colloidal formations, crystallization patterns, proximity to
surfaces, ...

If Rossi's claims are accurate, I'd bet that National Instruments is
trying to (somehow) close the loop in this huge state-space to stay in the
tiny and elusive stable optimal operating spaces.

Thanks,
Lou Pagnucco