Andrea Rossi
January 28th, 2012 at 10:20 PM
http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=510&cpage=44#comment-176489

Dear Bob K,
Good question. As a matter of fact, we use the Bologna Laboratory only for
experiments and tests, not every day but only now and again. When we open the
laboratory after some day of closure of the same, in this season it is very
cold (between 2 and 5 Celsius degrees). The Laboratory has a surface of 1000
square meters ( about 10000 sq. ft.) and a height of 6 m ( about 18 ft) for a
total volume of 6000 cubic meters. To heat a 6000 cubic meters room from 3
Celsius degrees ( the temperature of Bologna on the morning of that day) to a
temperature of at least 15 Celsius degrees with a 10 kW heater like the E-Cat
takes many hours, so we needed the help of additional heaters. The E-Cats we
test 24 hours per day are installed in rooms that are used in continuous, not
now and again.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

Andrea Rossi
January 29th, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Dear Alonzo Mancini:
The E-Cats are not convenient to warm a room if you have to stay there few
hours, it is convenient if you have to heat a house or a room continuously. In
the Bologna Lab we have only the E-Cats subject to measurements.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

and :::::

Guido Chiostri
January 29th, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,
is it possible to see pictures of the rooms where E-cats are tested 24 hours
per day ?

Andrea Rossi
January 29th, 2012 at 4:44 PM
http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=510&cpage=44#comment-176793