FYI
On this question:

**

Dear Mr. Rossi,

So if I understand the recent developments all correctly, the E-Cat has now the following credentials:
1. can be integrated into a existing home heating system
2. has an optional cooling/air-conditioning system
3. could also be expanded with a electricity generating system when this comes available 4. has now the possibility to generate hot water on demand directly or can heat a (+200 liter) boiler 5. the E-Cat is not very big and can be placed anywhere in your house, as long as there is running water, electricity and the possibility to ventilate
6. needs reactor replacement every 6 months or 180 days
7. can be used for desalination
8. is safe, does not omit CO2 and/or radiation and has no other waste
9. costs only around U.S. $500.--- for a 10kw E-Cat and around $10.--- for a refill of the charge which van be recycled
10. Wow!

Well I hope this sums it up pretty much, I already pre ordered one through ecat.com hope this is still valid or otherwise I pre-order one now as well (perhaps 2), anyway I am going for the full option E-Cat (Heating, Hot water, Cooling and Electricity when it is ready)!

Good luck with your industrialization, I perfectly understand how difficult it is.

Kind regards,
Harold

**

Rossi gave the following answer:

**

Dear Harold:
Pre-order accepted.
The price will be between 600 and 800 US$.
The E-Cat will be able to be applied to any existing heater.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

**

Andre