From: Axil Axil [mailto:janap...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 10:33 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:DGT Triggering Response

This DGT control sequence scenario is consistent with my recently posted
control mechanism for coherent proton supercurrent manipulation.

In this scenario, the internal heater forms Rydberg atoms which are converted
to protons (H+) by the micro powder which then join a growing coherent proton
condensate.

Next, Nuclear quantum mechanical processes cause protons to tunnel into the
nickel nucleus to form copper. The increased heat causes more decoherence of
the proton/nickel tunneling.

When a set temperature is reached, a magnetic field is applied to destroy the
proton condensate as well as the stockpile of Rydberg atoms.

The Rossi reaction is similar to what goes on in a high temperature
superconductor where Superconduction is destroyed by a strong magnetic field.

The reaction stops after the magnetic field is applied and the temperature
falls until a low temperature set point is reached.  At that low temperature
set point, the cycle begins again.
The entangled proton population will then rejoin the cohertent condisate and
will then begin to grow after reestablishment.
If Hyperion's control/safety electronics and/or the backup safety mechanisms
are also "killed", then the self distructing mechanism of Hyperion
automatically will destroy the inner of all reactors stoping any active
reaction at once, with no catastrophic effects to the Hyperion's environment.
So, there is no practical way or expected in situ situation to reach such a
"thermal run away" in a Hyperion system.

In other words, if the magnetic field is not applied to destroy proton
supercurrent coherence, a thermal melt down will occur.

The nano-coating of the powder will then melt and the production of protons
will stop permanently.

The DGT cycle will grow less reactive over time due to the buildup of Rydberg
matter which poisons the Rydberg atom formation process causing quiescence. I
predict that the hydrogen envelope will need to be periodically purged because
in will be contaminated with a large accumulation of large molecule Rydberg
matter which will interfere with proper control of the DGT burst cycle.

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 8:42 PM, David Roberson