By the way, do you mean that when people like Widom-Larsen talk of
"coherent patch of coherent protons"
it is bose-einstein condensate of protons cooper pair ?

I think this is what Widom-Larsen supporters mean, but for some reason they
don’t really want to say Bose-Einstein Condensation. It may be the fear of
talking about high temperature coherence.

Ultra cold temperature (UCT) physics is just an experimental technique that
allows the researcher to see what is going on in his experiment. But this
research technique does not restrict the observed UCT phenomena from
happening at high temperatures.

On a related note, form an engineering perspective I believe that lack of
control of coherence is why there has been so little control over cold
fusion results.

There is a direct relationship between system wide QM coherence and the
production of excess heat.

Sometimes an experimenter like Piantelli would see little heat and then on
another experiment, his experiment would melt down in a runaway reaction.

Rossi also has had trouble controlling coherence and his reactor is more
likely than not to melt down if not constantly tinkered with.

DGT may have the best approach so far in controlling coherence; I don’t
trust Rossi yet in knowing how to fully control his reaction.