Post 3

Bob Higgins asked: “Other condensates are possible, but why would you think
these are Rydberg?  While we know that the LENR appears to happen at the
surface, and it also appears to require support from within the lattice
within the lattice.”

Axil’s response:

The Rossi type reactor is complicated. That is why it performs so many
wonders.
IMHO, two condensates are at work in the Rossi type reactor. Rydberg matter
is one, and the other is a Bose-Einstein condensate of proton cooper pairs.

Rossi needs both the condensates to do the job.

A Rydberg condensate can be engineered to vary in potency from very weak to
extremely strong.

Rossi has set the strength of his Rydberg matter to match the fusion of
proton cooper pairs with nickel nuclei.

Unless there is the optimum level of proton cooper pairs formed, no fusion
takes place.

Because the Bose-Einstein condensate of protons is the feedstock of the
Rossi reaction, this coherent condensate thermalizes the gamma radiation
that would normally be the energetic product of fusion.

The energy of fusion is spread throughout the Bose-Einstein condensate of
protons  and this gamma radiation is therefore reduced in wavelength
proportional to the number of pairs in the condensate.

Conversely, without this Rydberg matter, no fusion would occur or at least
the level of fusion is greatly reduced. Rossi has stated that without the
use of this Rydberg matter generating catalyst no fusion would occur.

So it takes two condensates to tango. Both condensates are needed to make
the Rossi reaction go.

On the other hand, the Rydberg matter in the LeClair reactor is extremely
powerful. In the collapsing bubbles of the cavatation bubble Rydberg atoms
are formed. These atoms are produced in great numbers and at extreme
excitation. They are captured by O-H Rydberg matter floating in the water
without control.

They get so powerful that they can cause fusion of any element or compound
that these crystals get near.

Because there is no Rossi type of Bose-Einstein condensate of protons to
thermalize the gamma radiation produced by the fusion reaction, the LeClair
reaction is very dangerous. Its radiation can kill. And little heat is
generated as a fraction of the total fusion energy produced.

Because the life time of Rydberg matter is proportional to its excitation
level, the LeClair Rydberg matter will endure forever if it is isolated
from the environment. Fortunately, these crystals are destroyed in
milliseconds by water.

LeClair said that he has sent these crystals through air for study. If he
can do that then they can be collected in large numbers and stored in a
vacuum. A powerful cold fusion bomb (neutron type?) might be formed by
employing these crystals by exposing them to uranium.