Post 5

Bob Higgins stated: In Peter's post on the nanoparticles and plasmons ...
It is interesting that nanoparticles are sized in a commensurate number of
atoms that will both support plasmons and Rydberg condensates.  Could the
two phenomena be related or at least coupled?

Axil comments:

The relationship is with the other condinsate: the proton pair condinstate.

Bob this speculation brings back memories. I posted in the tread titled
“Right Sizing Nickel Particles” that the ideal nickel particle size was
4.14 microns to correspond to the Lambda(max) associated to the black body
radiation of 400C. 400C is the presumed internal operating temperature of
Rossi’s reactor.

Rossi uses a two stage particle configuration where nano-cavities on the
surface of the micro-grains are nano-sized. The function of these
nano-cavities is to bring two protons into coherence to form an entangled
proton pair that will join a Bose- Einstein condensate of coherent proton
pairs. These cavities act like tiny mixers where the quantum mechanical
properties of the two protons are forced to become the same.

I will repost this observation for your convenience as follows:

Right Sizing Nickel Particles

In physics, Planck's law describes the amount of energy emitted by a black
body in radiation of a certain wavelength (i.e. the spectral radiance of a
black body). The law is named after Max Planck, who originally proposed it
in 1900. The law was the first to accurately describe black body radiation,
and resolved the ultraviolet catastrophe. It is a pioneer result of modern
physics and quantum theory.

For a given black body temperature, the wavelength at the peak of the
Planck curve is called maximum lambda.

This value gives a fell for the minimum relative size that a radiating
object must be to optimally support photons associated with a give
temperature.

Like and antenna, a particle of nickel will best support the photons at a
given temperature if the particle size is the adjusted to the ideal size.

For a temperature of 700k or about 400C, the Lambda(max) must be 4.14
microns.

This is why Rossi uses very large micro sized nickel particles in his
reactor. Nano sized particles will not properly support the ideal photon
wavelength needed to force protons into quantum mechanical coherence.

Rossi undoubtedly found this optimal size through trial and error but
science is easier.  For a Planck function Infrared Radiance Calculator see
the following:

https://www.sensiac.org/external/resources/calculators/infrared_radiance_calculator.jsf%3bjsessionid=D08873244D6904EE654DBCDF0391F95E