To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2012 4:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Ang.: [Vo]:Rydberg matter and the leptonic monopol

Hi,
[snip]
2. I don't believe bulk heating the powder is the best way to create Rydberg matter. Bulk Heating it would tend to concentrate too much heat on certain portions of the clump and possibly melt it. At the least, the heat would probably sinter the nickel powder and destroy all active nano sites. Someone correct me, but if I remeber correctly, Nickel atom migration and the start of the sintering process begins to occur at around 500C. Clearly, with bulk heating, you can not prevent heating a few protions of that the nickel powder clump to 500C. The goal is to ionize the powder and hydrogen to create Rydberg matter, not heat it and sinter it and melt it with bulk heating.

If the Hydrogen is injected through a very small hole, then the gas jet can be directed at the Ni powder on the bottom, puffing it up, resulting in constant mixing, and ensuring that the temperature of both gas and powder are constant.
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk