Thanks for posting this, Axil,

Brillouin's patent application claims that energy is derived from electron
capture by protons, as does Widom-Larsen theory.  I have only had time to
quickly peruse it, but I did not see an explanation for the missing
gamma-rays.  Perhaps, I missed it, or misunderstood part of the
application.

Does anyone have any insight?

Thanks,
Lou Pagnucco