You are assuming that hydrogen is the only element that can be used in an LENR
reaction.  This should be verified.

I suspect that the statement that neutrons do not initiate cold fusion
reactions might not always be correct.  One would expect a slow moving neutron
that happens upon a nucleus would be absorbed and give off a large amount of
energy and other reaction components.  This new influx of energy might trigger
the coming events.

The cratering events seems to suggest that energy is released as a cascade of
reactions in some LENR cases.  That implies that local heating or radiation
could be important.

Does the reference to two products include energy as one and the transformed
nucleus as the other?

I think you should add an expectation that temperature affects the reaction
rates in general.  Rossi's device does not begin producing heat until it is at
a minimum temperature.

Does evidence exist to suggest that magnetic fields have a major influence upon
the reactions?  The same question should be addressed regarding electric fields
and currents.

Dave